Thursday, May 2, 2013

Morgan is THREE!

We celebrated Morgan's third birthday with family on the 27th (a bit late, but we wanted to make sure I wouldn't be in the hospital when scheduling it).  Tessa opted to hold her brother for a bit before the party!

 Our big three year old boy!  He is so proud of his baby brother.  His gymnastics teacher told me that when they asked their question of the day yesterday it was, "Who do you love?"  And Morgan responded, "My baby Nolan."  He is so sweet!
 Grandma with three of her four grandbabies.
 And now, some from the party!  Morgan had a great time opening presents, eating cake, and celebrating with his cousins!


 I love this one:


 Uncle Dan met his newest nephew for the first time!
 And the next day, Morgan enjoyed one of his presents, a bubble blower.



This last one was supposed to go with my previous post, but I guess I was a number off.  Happy butterfly show too!

Tessa is at school today, so it is just momma and her boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment