Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Summer, Continued!

"Look at me mommy.  I'm a baby, I'm a baby."  Direct quote from Morgan.  Enough said. 
 It has gotten hot here, which means we've been spending a lot of time at the pool.  It isn't all that fun having an infant at the pool, but our favorite pediatrician told us to put some sunscreen on him and take him swimming.  It's made it a bit easier and he likes snuggling his mama in the pool.  (Unfortunately, he doesn't like splashing, which kind of goes hand in hand with swimming).  For some odd reason though, he really enjoys having sunscreen put on him.  Little man is now 12 pounds and almost 2.5 months.  Crazy!
 Last Tuesday was superhero night at Prasco Park and the kids and I made superhero capes, which they wore for all of 5 minutes once we got there.
 Tessa loves getting her face painted when we are there.  She does not love washing it off when we get home.
 And, ta da!  Our new swingset has arrived.  It was installed on Monday evening and the kids are loving it.  It is so much bigger and sturdier than the one left by the sellers when we bought the house.  Now all we need is an infant swing and Nolan will be all set up come fall.
Things I'm looking forward to: a trip to Naples with Nate and Nolan for an upcoming wedding, visiting the Kings Island waterpark with my older two and enjoying these last six weeks of summer before I head back to work mid-August.  Oh, and Nolan turning three months so I can start working out regularly and he can go to daycare at the gym.  I really need to fit back in my clothes or I'll have to buy a new wardrobe when school starts!

No comments:

Post a Comment