Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Valentine's Day and President's Day

Two "minor" February holidays, but we enjoyed them both.  We started Valentine's Day by trying to mimic a little girl hairstyle I had seen on Pinterest where you made your ponytail look like a heart.  It kind of worked...
 We have started gathering baby supplies for little arrival and Morgan really likes them.  Yesterday I caught him in the exersaucer sucking on a bottle. (No pic with the bottle unfortunately).
 Tessa's Valentines day party involved a mother-child craft.  She was kind enough to let two friends and her brother tag along, as their parents weren't there yet.
 Yesterday was Presidents Day and the kids and I had a nice day together.  We started at the gym with total conditioning class and I must say, since all this insurance drama began I have had some killer pregnant workouts.  Yesterday another lady in my class asked if I felt like the baby was going to fall out.  Don' worry though...my doctor gave me full clearance for exercise, though at this point, I'm not sure I have a doctor anymore.  I guess time will tell.
 It was a really nice afternoon, the highest it is going to be all week, so we played outside a big chunk of the afternoon.  Soccer and hide and go seek were the two highlights.
 Then we rode bikes, where Morgan stopped to visit with one of the statues in our neighborhood.
 And finally collected some nature objects in our butterfly nets.  Morgan followed this by putting his net on his head.  (He is sitting on my lap right now as I write this and cracking up at himself!)
All in all, a fun week with our activities.  And a frustrating week with our insurance.  I'm hoping they can get this thing turned around quickly, otherwise I may have to change my delivery plan as the current hospital is no longer accepting my insurance.

No comments:

Post a Comment