Thursday, February 28, 2013

An Update

Well, I think it is safe to say we've made it back to our old insurance plan, as long as nothing crazy happens in the next 12 hours...but we're pretty safe, tucked away at home cuddling, reading, and watching shows since Morgan is sick.  Poor boy threw up for almost 4 hours straight in the middle of the night.  (I am one tired momma).  On a positive, he has been pretty normal all day, other than sleepy (which makes sense) and not eating much (which also makes sense).

Tessa is at school but we'll pick her up a bit later this afternoon.  This picture is from last week at school.  Her class had a magician come in on Friday afternoon and this was the trick she got to help with.  It didn't start until 3:30 so her teacher suggested I pick up Morgan so he could see the performance too.  I'm so glad I did.  They both loved it and Tessa was grinning ear to ear from her "performance."

 This was from a random afternoon at home, actually it was last Thursday while we were waiting to hear the results of the insurance meeting between the MEA and the board.  I needed something happy at the time, and this was it!  Our dog is the best.  Hands down!
 We also spent some time at the park this past weekend.  I wouldn't say it was warm exactly, but warmer.  These two had a blast climbing and running around.  I can't say this enough, but I am ready for spring!

Hopefully Morgan is feeling better for tomorrow!  I am going back to work regardless and Nate is taking over sick duty if needed!

No comments:

Post a Comment