Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas 2012

First off, let me say we are so blessed.  We had such a wonderful Christmas this year and I am so thankful my kids get to experience so much love around the holidays (and all the time).  I love this picture from last night.  My mom got all three kids (eek!  Three) matching shirts for when baby Nolan arrives.  So cute!  I think they should wear them to the hospital to meet their baby brother.
 Of course Santa came to our house.  The kids each received nine gifts (some much smaller than others) and had a great time opening.  Morgan was so enthralled playing with each gift that Tessa had to open the last couple of his gifts for him.  Ironically, this changed at my parents where he was REALLY into opening presents.

 Tessa got some new artwork for the walls in her bedroom.
 His first football!  I think we'll be taking this one outdoors to play!
 I just thought this one was cute.  He is such a little ham!
 Morgan got a dinosaur tail (like a dress up for boys) and loved wearing it while opening his presents.  Isn't that a great craft show find?
 Tessa was thrilled that Santa was able to get McKenna, the American Girl doll she really wanted.
 Morgan received two train sets (one Geotrax, the other Trackmaster) and was mesmerized watching them all morning.  I had to pull them both away from the toys, starving, aroud 11:30 to eat something, as hunger grumpies were starting to set in!
 Later at my parents, we all spend the afternoon and evening together with my mom, dad, brother, and aunt and uncle.

 Morgan loves these electronic dinosaurs!

 Another picture with the matching shirts!
 And last but not least, a cute pic of Tessa!
Merry Christmas!  Hope yours was magical!

No comments:

Post a Comment