Monday, December 17, 2012

Christmas Card Photo Shoot

As I mentioned on the old blog, Morgan has been sick and these were all taken during his fever/vomiting virus, so really, not too bad!  We did two Christmas trees this year and this was Mommy's tree to decorate.  I think the pictures turned out pretty cute!  I used this second one on our Christmas cards, which literally just arrived in the mail this weekend.  Which means, well, I may not be mailing them.  It may be a matter of handing them out as I see you, so apologies in advance.  I'm just not on the ball this year and the sinus infection has not helped.  Anyways, aren't their pajamas adorable?  I bought Tessa's last year dirt cheap at Gymboree in January and bought the matching pair for Morgan at Crazy 8 this fall.  They love them, and frankly, I think they are pretty darn adorable.


I love how Morgan is looking at Tessa in these pictures.  He sure does love his sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment