Thursday, December 27, 2012

Twas the Night Before Christmas

We always spend Christmas Eve with Nate's side and always have a wonderful time.  The kids love seeing all their cousins and hanging out with Grandma and Papa Steve.  (Morgan especially loves his train displays).  Before we headed to Christmas Eve mass, we sprinkled some reindeer food in the lawn.  (Thank you snow, for covering that up.  Tessa is a smart little cookie and I'm sure would have wanted to check to see if they had eaten it at some point).
 Then we headed to Grandma Carol's for presents and time with extended family.  And then to Nate's mom and Steve's house for more presents with the cousins, aunts, and uncles.  Unfortunately, I didn't bring my camera, so here is one cell phone shot.  I'm hoping Nate has some, in which case, I'll add to the Christmas Eve photos.
I love Christmas and am always a little sad when it is over, but the kids had a fabulous Christmas this year and still have two more to celebrate, with Nate's dad and with my brother, Cortny, and baby Elliott.  Good thing I'm off school for two weeks too, we've had a lot of illness in our house and several trips to the pediatrician.  At least I'm scheduled to be off, so it doesn't cause as much stress.  We have about two weeks until Tessa's birthday party and we all need to be well by then.  But once our health improves, hopefully we'll be able to hit up the museum and zoo at least once as well as the gym, shopping, etc.  I love my time home with the kiddos!

No comments:

Post a Comment