Monday, January 21, 2013

Successful Trip to the Dentist!

We had a very successful trip to the dentist this morning!  Morgan volunteered to go first, climbed right up in the chair, and let the dental hygienist do absolutely everything from counting his teeth, to polishing them, to a flouride treatment.  He can be such an easy kid, and announced upon the completion of his cleaning, "That was fun."
 Pretty impressive, huh?  Tessa wouldn't even sit in the chair at his age.
Though I will say for her FOURTH visit to the dentist, she did finally let them clean her teeth for the first time.  You have to love the influence a little brother can have.  
My mom had randomly scheduled her appointment for right before ours (which I guess makes sense since we are both teachers and had the day off) so she stayed to help watch whichever kid wasn't in the chair at the time and joined us for a celebratory lunch at Chick-fil-a afterwards.  And to top my day off with a bonus treat - I actually got Tessa to take a nap.  She has been a terror the past two evenings, so this was a nice treat, but really necessary in my opinion.  I think we threw her totally off by going to see a movie Friday night (Wreck-it Ralph) and she was up way too late and has just been an overtired nightmare.  Hopefully this nap gets us back on schedule!

No comments:

Post a Comment