Friday, March 15, 2013

Weekend in Review (Yes, It's Friday)

Just in time to start our next weekend, I finally found some time to post about last weekend.  I am really looking forward to not being pregnant anymore and getting some energy back (only to be coupled with the intense sleep deprivation of having a newborn).  Anyways, we had a great weekend last weekend.  On Sunday, my mom and I took the kids to the zoo.  Morgan walked the whole time (No stroller!) and did great for almost three hours.  I was impressed and happy, as there was no way I could lug him around right now.  I am HUGE!  They were thrilled to see that the goat petting is operational again (they close the goat feeding and petting throughout the winter months).  

 This peacock was in the middle of the penguins, just hanging out with it's feathers splayed.  The kids stood there in awe watching it!
 And Tessa brushing one of the goats.  She is a little more cautious of the goats since one of them ate her skirt last year.
 On Saturday, Nate and I took the kids to the mall to see Peter Rabbit at Pottery Barn Kids.  While there, we also saw the Easter bunny and made a Build-a-Bear for their baby brother.


As for me, I am 35 weeks and counting!  Tessa arrived at 37 weeks and Morgan at 38, so we could really have a newborn in a few short weeks.  Crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment