Sunday, March 24, 2013

All About Easter

It's been an Easter Eggstavaganza in the Palmer house this week.  Thursday night was the annual Easter celebration at Kids R Kids.  They had a blast meeting the Easter bunny, making crafts, and playing with their friends.
 And the fun continued on Saturday at the church Easter celebration, where the crafts, egg hunts, and fun continued!
 And yet another greeting with the Easter bunny.

 Morgan has been all about his baby brother these days and is constantly saying, "I love baby Nolan, so much!"  I hope he feels the same way once he is outside the belly!
 Another picture with the Kids R Kids bunny!
 And this last one Nate sent me from his phone.  Not exactly from Easter, but it is Morgan with his Spiderman balloon animal from Joseph Beth last weekend.
 And one last one from Good Shepherd.  (Obviously these are way out of order...Nate sent all of these from his phone).  Sorry!
Baby Nolan is still on the inside.  And honestly I'm hoping he stays there at least another week.  But, I guess I'm not really in charge of that matter, so I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment