Thursday, March 21, 2013

Baby on the Way! (Hopefully)

I went to the doctor on Monday for my weekly checkup and was 1.5 cm and 50-60% effaced.  Baby on the way!  I kind of would like him to hold off until after next week and let me enjoy my last spring break with Tessa and Morgan before the chaos ensues!  (And getting through all our Easter plans next weekend would be nice too).  Nolan, stay in until April 1!  Regardless, my doctor said he could come any day now, and even though I am only 36 weeks and not the full-term 37, he feels perfectly comfortable delivering Nolan now.  If he doesn't make an appearance though, my next appointment is Thursday the 28th so we can see how things are progressing.  In the meantime, the carseat is installed, the baby's hospital bag is packed, the clothes are washed, and the rest of the gear is sitting in a huge pile (perhaps I should start putting that around the house?)

In other news, we celebrated Jenna and Erin's birthday (their cousins) this weekend at a family party.  They had a blast; of course, they love playing with their cousins.  Morgan has been throwing fits the past couple weeks, but was a little angel at the party.  After the bronchitis last week not getting any better, we got a second round of antibiotics and now he is on day 5 of amoxicillin.  And guess what?  He is doing so much better, including the fits.  Poor boy just didn't feel well.  I am glad he is starting to improve!
 This one was from a few weeks ago, but I don't think I ever posted it.  Tessa and Morgan both love the monthly kids craft at Home Depot.  This month it was building your own car, one of the better crafts we've done there.  Wonder what it will be next month?
 And I just thought this picture was cute.  Despite the bickering that flows throughout every day, they really do love each other.  I loved that they chose to watch a show like this one day, snuggled together munching on trail mix.  I can't believe there is going to be another one in a matter of weeks (or days!)

No comments:

Post a Comment