Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Having Three Kids...Week One

So I've been home for a week now and have been immersed in having three kids.  Some of the time, like yesterday morning, it's like the picture above.  Both kids still adore Nolan and there really is no jealousy.  It's just the fighting among the other two (with a little less parental involvement since I may be taking care of or feeding Nolan) that gets to me.  But I will say, in my week's time, the transition from 1 to 2 was much harder than this one.  On Sunday, we got family photos taken (and afterwards played at the park).  If you are on Facebook, you've seen a few of them.  If not, hopefully I'll be able to post a few soon.  Here are the outfits of the older two...

 Grandma and Papa treated all three kids to hooded towels.  They love them!
 And here is one of Tessa smiling away on her scooter.
The older two are at daycare today and I am enjoying a peaceful day with little Nolan.  Hoping to go on a nice slow walk a little bit later and maybe hit up the park after daycare.  Maybe even a nap?

No comments:

Post a Comment