Thursday, April 4, 2013

Take Your Guess!

Easter morning at out house was nice and relaxing.  The Easter bunny filled their baskets.  (Thanks Mom and Dad for the cute new Easter baskets).  The kids enjoyed coloring, hidden picture hunts, some Easter books, new bath toys, etc. as we spent a lazy morning at home before going to church.
 Tessa also had her first soccer practice Monday night.  We tried YMCA soccer when she was three in Minnesota and it didn't go over so well.  She basically sat on the sides and picked grass.  Despite it being awfully cold and windy, she did a great job doing all the drills and being social at practice.  We will see how it goes.  Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures, as Nate and I were busy taking turns chasing this little monkey around...
 The other afternoon the kids were pretending to be teachers and reading their books to me and Nate in the basement.  It was adorable.  Morgan actually has this one book memorized, and Tessa just makes up the story as she goes if it is one she is unfamiliar with.
 And last but not least, Morgan with his Easter basket.  He was really into the Spiderman sandals he found inside!
Today is April 4th and I am still pregnant.  Everyone, including my doctor, thought this baby was going to make an appearance in March, but apparently he is nice and cozy in there.  I am still working and glad he has decided to bake a bit longer...he'll be bigger and less unpaid time since I'm staying home until the fall regardless of when he decided to come out.  Any date predictions?  I was really thinking April 1, but obviously I was wrong.  Tessa guessed April 4, which is today.  Morgan wants Nolan to be born on his birthday, which is the 21st.  I vote no on that one!

No comments:

Post a Comment